Thursday, January 8, 2009

Lets get it on!

Had a rough year behind me, had my hopes up to the sky and I fell down to earth...
There were times when I even thought that life isn't worth living anymore when I lose that hope...

but its time I wake up from my dreams and live in the reality
its time to once again stand up and just... live.

It might be a year of prosperity,
it might be a year of desperation,
I might fall in Love again,
I might end up breaking my heart again,

but hey,
isn't that what life is all about?
isn't that the beauty of life?
isn't that why we Thank God everyday for such an exciting roller coaster ride?

Life and all its complication is God's gift, so that we could live life to the fullest,
not just enjoying the good times, but accepting the bads,
not just having fun, but to also do good.

So 2009, here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment